Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

News: We moved to MyGossipTv.com soon any visitors to this blog will be redirected to our new domain.

Friday 24 September 2010

What Turns Kim Kardashian On?


Kim Kardashian is apparently newly single (who knew she was dating anyone?) and has revealed she has a strange turn-on. Find out what it is after the jump.

Kim Kardashian has a weird fetish for men with tiny ears. The socialite, who reportedly spilt from Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin earlier this month, revealed her strange turn-on in an interview with Heat magazine. She told the British mag, “I'm obsessed with guys with tiny ears. They turn me on. Isn't that weird? When I'm dating someone, I always think, 'Could I marry this person?' And, 'What would my kids look like?'”

The reality television star says she’s taking a break from the dating scene as she doesn’t want to be perceived as a “whore.” She told Heat, “I'm trying to be single, but for me that doesn't mean dating around. I don't multi-date. What if I wanted to go on five dates? There'd be photos of me with five different men and I'd be a slut and a whore. So I don't like to date. And you know what, this is the one time I don't have kids, I'm not married, I'm by myself. Why not just dive into my work, focus and get everything I need done before I get married?”

Now, time to work on making those ears look smaller?


0 comments:

Post a Comment